PSW Forms & Resources
Background Check and Provider # Renewal Forms:
Remember to provide a copy of your Driver’s License/ID when submitting the background check form to the office.
- Link to workers’ comp flyer
- Oregon Savers Retirement Program for PSWs
- Provider # Renewal Form (PEAA)
- DHS Change of Information Form
- eXPRS User Enrollment Form
- 2021 PSW Payroll Calendar
- PSW looking for customers form
- How to Find POC claims PSW QUICK GUIDE (v1; 1-25-17)
- PROGRESS NOTES – Tips for PSWs
- Exprs training video
- PSW Timesheet Instruction
- Timesheet email link instructions
Workers’ Comp Flyer:
Potential Provider Packet:
PSW Orientation and Training
The Oregon Administrative Rules require that each person newly enrolled as a PSW attend a new worker orientation within 90 days of receiving their provider number.
Serious Incident & Abuse Reporting
Effective November 1, 2019, Personal Support Workers (PSWs) must report serious incidents to the Personal Agent within one business day of the incident. Serious incidents may be reported via phone, email, or in-person.
For Provider Agencies, a written report must be submitted to the Personal Agent within five business days.
What is a Serious Incident?
- Serious illness that results in hospitalization, bodily injury, or death without treatment
- Serious injury that risks a person’s life or permanent injury without treatment
- Physical aggression resulting in injury to the person, PSW, or others
- The individual receives emergency medical care: This includes urgent care visits and treatment by paramedics, regardless if the individual is transported to a hospital by the paramedic
- The individual is missing beyond the time frame established in their ISP
- The individual is admitted to a psychiatric hospital
- A suicide attempt is made by the individual
- There is an unplanned hospitalization
- A medication error occurs that results in harm or puts the person’s health and safety at risk
- A safeguarding intervention or the use of safeguarding equipment included in a Positive Behavior Support Plan that results in injury
- The use of a physical restraint that is not included in a Positive Behavior Support Plan
What information must the incident report include?
- The individual’s name
- Date, time, duration, type, and location of the incident
- What happened before, or leading up to, the incident
- Detailed description of the incident, including what you (the provider) did
- Description of the injury, if applicable
- The provider’s name and the names of any witnesses to the incident
- Actions taken by the provider or others to help prevent the incident from happening again
Please note that your role as a mandatory reporter of suspected abuse or neglect has not changed. It is still required to report this to the abuse hotline at 1-855-503-SAFE (7233) and to the individual’s Personal Agent.
Electronic Visit Verification (EVV)
Timesheet Submission Process & Secure Link
PPL (Fiscal Services for PSW Payroll)
Public Partnership, LLC (PPL)
Need help logging into eXPRS?
Ongoing training opportunities:
For more information about PSW training, including free training opportunities, coursework and registration, visit OHCC’s website.