Rights & Responsibilities
Connections Case Mgmt (CCM) operates on the principles of Self Determination. Services will be provided in a manner that respects:
- Your right to make choices. This includes authority to take reasonable risks and make mistakes.
- Your dreams, aspirations, and goals.
- The relationships you choose to have.
- Your right to participate in your community, including sharing your gifts and contributions.
- You have the right to choose where you receive case management
- You have a right to choose your Personal Agent or request a change
- You have the right to choose your own services
- You have the right to choose where you get your services
- You have the right to review and revise your plan
- You have the right to choose and work with qualified providers
- You have the right to be safe from abuse and neglect
- You have the right to move within the state of Oregon without losing services
- You have the right to withdraw from services
- You have the right to decline services if you decide you do not want them.
- You have the right to be notified of termination of services
- You have the right to file a grievance or concern with Oregon DHS
- You have a right to file a grievance or concern directly with CCM
- Maintain communications with CCM and assure that your personal contact information is current
- Actively participate in the planning, implementation, and monitoring of your ISP or Annual Plan
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- Complete the required paperwork in a timely manner